Friday 29 May 2009

Business Link Press Release


I've had a fair few dealings with Business Link West Midlands of late. They initially got in touch with me after last years Plus+ Design Festival and provided some great info packs for writing a business and marketing plan, both of which I'd advise any freelancer to do. Apart from giving you an overall view of your current activity and 'where your at' business wise it really helped me focus on where my client base is currently coming from and what I can do to target new clients.

I also attended a series of free business seminars about time management, marketing and financial planning. Really useful stuff and 100% free, so I'd recommend signing up for their newsletter to find out about any more upcoming events.

Anyway off the back of this I had a mini interview and photo shoot for a Business Link press release and an article is online at the Birmingham Post website, cheesiest photo out the lot used and slightly embellished text of course but all good publicity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Helful. Sharing this to personal profile.
PSD, Sketch and HTML to WordPress Conversion Service