Friday 15 May 2009

Admitting Defeat

Well I've tried to find time and failed so my Links from April will now merge with a bumper Hot Links from May at the end of the month. At time of writing my unread RSS feeds is up to 592 posts so I'm sure there will be a be a few gems amongst them and I already have some of my own finds lined up. Been rather mental recently which is great news for me, been working on some briefs for two new clients along with juggling my other projects.

Here's a couple of other bits I've been working on recently. I've taken an advert out in the Further Education Financial Yearbook, as I have a lot of experience in marketing/ design for Higher Education establishments. Would be good to expand on this so hopefully the ad will generate some interest.


The other big project is for Orgasmic. Having produced the company logo I'm now working on two product catalogues for their Underwear and Toys range (Tease) and their Fetish wear collection (Please). It's been a bit of a mammoth task sourcing and cutting out the high res images for the catalogues but I am now finally getting on with the design proper. The covers for both catalogues are below, still need some tweeks and tidying though.


1 comment: