Thursday 16 October 2008

New Mac Book Pro


Well the guys at apple must have been rather busy of late, with the new 3G iphone, ipod touch, nano and now redesigned Mac books. If you want a tour of the new design, along with some rather over the top interviews with apple big wigs (the senior vice president of design Jony Ive looks like he might cry at the beauty of the whole thing) check out the online video.

I'm slightly undecided on it's visual appeal, the crisp screen and upgraded graphics performance seems the main pull but I think I prefer the all silver appearance of the previous Mac Book Pro. Then again I might just be saying that because I only bought mine 6 months ago and am a bit miffed that they've brought out the new one at around the same price point.... I'm so fickle.  

No comments: